Lowkerku.com – PT. HM Sampoerna Tbk. merupakan perusahaan tembakau terkemuka di Indonesia. Sampoerna memproduksi dan mendistribusikan sejumlah kelompok merek rokok kretek yang dikenal luas, di antaranya Sampoerna A, Sampoerna Kretek, Sampoerna U, serta “Raja Kretek” yang legendaris, Dji Sam Soe. Sampoerna adalah anak perusahaan dari PT Philip Morris Indonesia (PMID) dan afiliasi dari Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI), perusahaan tembakau internasional terkemuka di dunia.
Saat ini PT. HM Sampoerna Tbk kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru, Berikut info kualifikasi, persyaratan dan cara melamarnya.
Lihat Juga: Lowongan Kerja D3
- Quality Lead Auditor
We are looking for a Quality Lead Editor with the following details
- For the Asia Region, organize, coordinate and lead self-audits for Cluster factories to verify adherence to PMI Quality System Management standards and contribute to the continuous improvement of Quality processes.
- Coordinate the Asia Region self-audit auditors’ pool to ensure appropriate skills & resources to perform required audits and organize appropriate trainings for auditors within the Region.
- Act as lead auditor for Regional & Local Suppliers audits to support Asia supplier auditors in performing all planned and unplanned audits & Quality reviews.
- Plan and organize internal QEHSS audits at the factory on a yearly basis, including Hand-rolled TPO Facility, to comply with ISO 9000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SMK3 and PMI Quality, EHS & Security requirements, coordinate activities of Indonesia’s internal auditors, analyse and inform Managers QA on training needs to keep Indonesia’s internal auditors pool trained and competent.
- Support external audits ( Certification or Surveillance ) over certified ISO 9001 : Quality Management System , ISO 14001 : Env Management System and OHSAS 18001 : OHS Management system carried out by Certification Body to ensure compliance of the Quality and EHS Management System to ISO/OHSAS requirements
- Initiate, lead and implement the audit process improvement, to ensure the audit process can be done properly, with more efficient and effective from cost, time and quality perspectives.
- Strictly adhere to all EHS rules, policies and procedures (safety, fire prevention, security, environmental, and hygiene regulations)
Skills & experiences:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Quality Assurance, Quality systems and/or production processes
- Good knowledge of international quality standards (ISO 9001), Indonesia regulations for tobacco industry, PMI quality system, production process and product quality.
- Good knowledge of audit and documentation tools (ISO 19011)
- Good Knowledge of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/SMK3,
- Sound statistical knowledge.
- Ability to handle several projects up front
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary team is essential
- Good analytical & learning capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good situation appraisal and problem solving skills
- Ability to act as a business partner with internal & external customers
- Internship Program (Magang) 2021
Are you searching for a place to lift your potential grow beyond what you thought possible?
Are you eager to embrace an opportunity like no other? Join us!
PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. are seeking for bright university students and fresh graduates with maximum 1 year working experience to join our Sampoerna Internship Program. You will be part of a team where you can develop and improve yourself, also make an impact by providing solution in a specific internship project.
- Undergraduate students, preferably in 7th or 8th semester, or just graduate with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Have excellent analytical thinking
- Have good communication skill
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Willing to join the program for minimum 3 months period
- Willing to be based in Jakarta / Karawang / Surabaya / Sukorejo
- P&C Executive
Are you a team player and ready to make a meaningful impact? Do you have the thirst of knowledge? Do you look for ways in your role and build an outstanding career? If your answer is YES, then you are ready to #MakeHistory with us.
We are looking for People and Culture Executive – who will be part of our Team.
YOU are responsible to analyze the trend and opportunity for based on current data and practices in order to support the HR Shared Service Centre continuous improvement as well as its implementation.
Skills & experiences:
- A self-driven professional with university degree any major, preferably in Psychology, Law or Human Resources Management
- A fluent English speaker with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in HR
- With excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Very good analytical & research skills
- Ability to work independently in very dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent computer literacy
- Able to operate intermediate Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, & Project)
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta and Surabaya
- Finance Analyst – Tax
We are looking for Finance Analyst – Tax who based in Surabaya.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- Be responsible for the elaboration of tax reconciliation, tax payment, and tax returns and of indirect taxes of several countries in Asia.
- To act as a business partner for the affiliate’s Tax area, supporting projects and in line with the legal requirements of that country.
- Contribute to automation, improvement, and SAP enhancement of internal processes and other areas of IBS.
- Excellent analytical thinking skill and ability to work independently for problem solving.
- Excellent collaboration skill and ability to work in a team to achieve consumer satisfaction.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Knowledge in Indirect Taxes (VAT and withholding tax)
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken for English and also Mandarin would an advantage.
- Very comfortable to work with SAP System
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for?
Apply today and let’s #MakeHistory together
- InKompass (My Internship Journey)
THE INKOMPASS PROGRAM – WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
INKOMPASS is a unique 2-cycle paid internship program at Philip Morris International (PMI) which enables you to DISCOVER yourself through challenges and cultural diversity. You will be given the opportunity to:
– Work on REAL BUSINESS PROJECTS that will help you develop portable skills
– Build an INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
– Receive personalized feedback and COACHING
If you perform well and meet all criteria during the internship program, you may receive a job offer with PMI even before you graduate!
WHO CAN APPLY?
We look for candidates who are:
– Fluent in English
– University students, currently in 4th or 6th semester
– Minimum GPA of 3.2
– Strong analytical thinking
HOW DO I APPLY?
The application steps are the following:
- Complete the online application by clicking APPLY NOW. If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to the next step.
- Complete a General Ability online test. If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to the next step, which is a video interview.
- Participate in an on-ground assessment (OGA), the final stage of the recruitment process. During the OGA, we will meet face-to-face and get to learn more about each other. You will have a chance to showcase your skills in business cases and team activities, network with other applicants, and meet current Philip Morris International employees. If you meet the criteria, we may invite you to be an INKOMPASS intern!
- Retail Engagement Executive
We are looking for talented people to join us as Retail Engagement Executive. You will be responsible to Plan, Coordinate, Monitor, and Evaluate the implementation of sales program and trade marketing activities (trade program, PPOSM) within given cycle to maximize sales volume and market share growth in accordance with area strategies, Sampoerna policy and procedures, Indonesian laws/regulation and society expectation.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Hold bachelor degree with minimum GPA of 2.75 from any educational background
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Good analytical thinking, good priority setting and communication skills
- Team player, proactive, and highly motivated
- Fast learner and able to work in minimum guidance and supervision
- Computer literacy
- Have ability to dealing with people
- Willing to work in field
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia
- Having driving license (SIM) Type C
- Commercial Digital Executive
- With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
- We are looking for Commercial Executive based in Jakarta.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
- Collect, consolidate & analyze end to end field force business process to ensure optimal efficiency & productivity and alignment with all stakeholders’ business processes (e.g Finance, Logistic, R&C, Compliance and IT)
- Align new way of working time line in field level by performing ideation and project framework according project defferentiation based on its complexity and potential time frame or duration, starting from initiation, development, pilot/testing, mechanisms, deployment plan to hypercare
- Establish commercial process and system guidelines including policy and procedure, perform pilot/testing new process/system/applications and scaling up to national or local deployment as well as hypercaring in accordance with the agreed timeline
- Analyze commercial system and applications performance both in field and HQ, develop solutions or recommendations in the form of business requirements by driving new initatives, digital technology exploration and innvoation
- Identify the systems/applications solutions not limited to 3rd party/start up solutions have the most suitable business requirements in regards to cost effective and viable solutions to address business process problems/pain points
- Uphold corporate integrity and values, ensuring all activities comply with PM Principles & Practices, including local regulations and International Commercial Code of Conduct.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Min 3-4 years experiences related with in Business planning & development, product growth, corporate strategy, key account management, etc.
- Fluent in English is a mandatory, both written and verbal
- Strong Analytical thinking and Business perspective
- Ability to learn and integrate complex information into key insights through data and communicate in clear, concise fashion to related stakeholders
- Having digital knowledge / experience would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join Sampoerna and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
MASIH ADA POSISI LOKER YANG LAIN CEK DAN LAMAR DISINI https://www.sampoernacareer.id
*tetap pantau informasi terupdate lowongan kerja di lowkerku.com
Baca Juga : Tips Wawancara Kerja
Baca Juga : Tips Trik Ampuh Melamar Pekerjaan