Lowkerku.com – Bukalapak merupakan salah satu perusahaan e-commerce di Indonesia. Didirikan oleh Achmad Zaky, Nugroho Herucahyono, dan Muhamad Fajrin Rasyid pada tahun 2010, Bukalapak awalnya merupakan toko daring yang memungkinkan para pelaku Usaha Kecil dan Menengah (UKM) untuk merambah ke dunia maya. Perusahaan tersebut kini telah melakukan ekspansi ke berbagai lini bisnis lain, termasuk membantu meningkatkan penjualan para warung tradisional lewat layanan Mitra Bukalapak. Pada tahun 2017, Bukalapak menjadi salah satu startup unikorn asal tanah air.
Saat ini Bukalapak kembali membuka lowongan kerja terbaru, Berikut info kualifikasi, persyaratan dan cara melamarnya.
Lihat Juga: Lowongan Kerja SMA SMK
1. O2O Business Improvement & Operations Senior Manager
An exciting Business Improvement & Operation Manager for New Channel Diversification job is available at Indonesian fast-growing Unicorn technology company. Reporting directly to the Head of Category Management & Strategic Partnership, this is a role for a Senior Manager.
This role will play a key role in growing new business and help to shape the vision of Mitra Bukalapak.
Improve operational systems, processes and policies – specifically, better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning
Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of New Channel Diversification Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between project, ops, and category management team
Manage Category Ops team, Project Management, and Business Improvement officer
Oversee overall financial management and New Diversification Channel systems & controls
Manage and lead cash-flow system between Mitra Bukalapak and New Channel Diversification suppliers
Together with product team, play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Hold minimum bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities, having finance & accounting background is preferred
- Prior experience with a management consulting or operation consulting or Technology company and preferably additional functional experience in project management & improvement
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating.
Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams.
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English).
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and ambiguous situation
- Has an experience in handling fashion/electronics category is a plus
2. Brand Relationship Manager
Are you looking for a challenging career in the area? Do you have prior experience and a proven track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Bukalapak is looking for Account Manager/Brand Relationship Manager to join the team.
Your role will be focused on growing up strategically transaction of top key brands or sellers in the assigned category to help them grow their business on Bukalapak by ensuring they understand Bukalapak products, services, systems and tools. You will have an important role in relationship building, engagement and making sure brands are performing as expected and have your support for development.
Lastly, you will be responsible for using feedback from the brands to identify opportunities to improve Bukalapak products, services, processes, systems and tools.
- Responsible for managing a set of strategic and high-value brands or sellers in the assigned category, and develop custom brand management plans for each product.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather brand data as well as deliver comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insight.
- Be a partner for the brands by providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Bukalapak, and work closely with them to ensure high standards of operational excellence and customer experience.
- Assist in the design and management of store marketing, traffic exposure, product assortment, stock availability, and pricing strategy of managed brands.
- Enable merchants to learn and master Bukalapak’s tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in managing their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards.
- Track and report development results; analyze progress, activities, sales performance and category initiatives for your portfolio of brands to drive target metrics.
- Negotiate deals for various campaigns, promotions and online marketing, and work cross-functionally with Campaign, Trending and Growth teams to grow up brand transactions.
- Graduated from reputable universities with strong quantitative background preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in category or account management with proven track records and prior exposure to eCommerce preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills both verbally and written. Able to communicate in English will be a plus
- Proven spirit in business development, sales or account management
- Comfortable working with large dataset to drive insights for the brands
- Able to work in a team and collaborate closely with various internal and external stakeholders
- Driven personalities with growth mindset and high willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, assertive, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
- Performance marketing, merchandising or promotion campaign experiences will be a plus
3. Software Architect, Apps (Android)
As a Software Architect, you have a leading role that brings wide-ranging positive impact on the company and product teams at Bukalapak. You assist product squads in designing systems that face massive scalability requirements from Day One and can quite literally double in traffic week-to-week.
You also own long-term technical vision for the systems within your area of responsibility. You translate this long-term vision into actionable roadmap and milestones, which can include leading the refactoring efforts for existing systems to bring it to the next level of scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Work with other architects to understand overarching business objectives and develop & maintain an Android platform strategy that is aligned with business objectives
- Work with domain/service owners and product owners to ensure functionality requirement such as logging, error reporting, configuration and state management is implemented reliably and consistently across all Android apps
- Tremendous customer focus – use technology to address customer need/pain points
- Maintain and prioritize enhancements backlog for Android platform architecture
- Guide implementation of platform enhancements
- Recognize, validate, and evangelize emerging technologies and architectures that align with business objectives
What you need to have (i.e., Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in mobile development
- Knowledge and experience in building user-centric native mobile apps
- Firm understanding of object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and design principles
- Humble culture, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn together and grow together as a team
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share
- Firm grasp of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, design patterns and principles, clean code, and pragmatic aspects of programming
- Passion in tinkering with new technologies and architecture in order to see how it can benefit your big picture
- Strong patience and understanding in digging deep into existing codes, respecting its legacy, understanding the intricacies, and performing refactors only when necessary
- For greenfield projects, you understood the value of a stable and mature stack but prepared to embrace bleeding edge technologies if the value is justifiably demonstrable
What would make you stand out from the crowd (i.e., Preferred Qualifications)
- Masters degree, further education in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalently extensive professional experience in mobile development
Have at least 6 years experience as an Android expert
- Experience and knowledge in developing native apps with Kotlin
- Solid knowledge of Android SDK, different OS versions, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Solid grasp of current Mobile Apps best practices. (e.g., in memory management, UI layout & rendering, or network performance)
- Solid understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Substantial portfolio of developed and released apps within Google Play Store
4. Head of Engineering
- Ensures the optimal application of engineering resources in order to meet product development and consumer requirements and ensures the implementation of agile processes that support site/software development processes.
- Managing teams of engineers to achieve customer-focused technical excellence in the products and services that the teams develop, deliver, and maintain.
- Lead engineering managers and software architects in driving the vision for technical excellence in performance, reliability, observability, and scalability of the systems under the sphere of responsibility.
- Work together with other leaders in Business, Products, and Design as the mutual peers in turning great ideas into joyful realities for Bukalapak’s millions of customers.
- Embrace the servant leadership principles and deeply committed to the professional growth of the engineering talents within the team, demonstrated through showing strong technical management experience.
- Responsible for navigating through various tech stacks and architectural tiers to lead, build, scale, and operate large customer-facing applications.
- What you need to have (i.e., Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
- Humble culture, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn together and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Strong experience in engineering, including firm grasp of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, design patterns and principles, clean code, pragmatic aspects of programming.
- Strong experience in coaching or helping other engineers grow in their skills and productivity.
- High degree of attentiveness and care about the growth of other engineers in your team.
- What would make you stand out from the crowd (i.e., Preferred Qualifications)
- Masters degree, further education in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalently extensive professional experience in software development.
- Experience working as a Head of Engineering in a technology or start up company
- Strong experience in object-oriented, functional, or event-driven programming practices.
- Strong experience in leading a team of engineers
5. Talent Pool
Greetings from Bukalapak Talent Acquisition Team!
At any given time, Bukalapak always has many wonderful opportunities available. But if you couldn’t find an opening that matches your background, worry not, we have a talent pool.
A talent pool is a database of potential job candidates that have the potential to meet our immediate and long-term needs. Be it from fresh graduates to experienced background, The Talent Acquisition team welcomes every aspiring talent to apply. We regularly check for new applicants inside the database, and will contact shortlisted candidates.
So, what are you waiting for? Submit your resume now!
Since this is a talent pool job posting, we don’t have a specific requirement but you may refer to our core values!
1. Enable Customers to Grow
Our users are our main stakeholders. Let’s take the fingers out of our ears and hear what they’ve got to say; they are trying to help us, after all. And once we hear it, we don’t get offended and we don’t feel judged. Instead, we return the favor by enabling them to solve their problems. At Bukalapak, we grow together with our users.
2. Give a Damn
At Bukalapak, we take pride in our work and care about the outcomes. We know we are in control of our destiny, so when things don’t go our way, we get back up, look in the mirror, and ask what we can do better. We earn our successes!
3. Jangan Baper. Lihat Data!
We let data be the impartial judge.
4. Keep it Simple
We value simplicity in everything we do. Complexity is the enemy of improvement. We strive to be simple and frugal: our solutions, our approaches, and even our mantras!
5. Gotong Royong
We don’t believe in going at it alone. We strive to build a community where each of our individual strengths contribute to the whole. In the good times, we celebrate our successes together. In the bad times, we extend a helping hand to pick each other up. We are greater than the sum of our parts.
6. Be Fun!
At Bukalapak, fun matters. Being excellent takes hard work and sacrifice. But if we can’t laugh, play, joke, and remain humble along the way, we won’t stay at the top for long. We love doing our work, deliver fun and shared happiness to our customers!
6. Export Marketing Operations
As Marketing and Campaign Ops Specialist for Bukalapak’s export program, you will help Indonesia’s small and medium enterprises to gain access to international markets.
About Your Responsibilities
- Manage and optimise marketing campaigns on international e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Wish and Qoo10.
- Curate products for stores, etalase, and campaigns.
- Optimise SEO and PPC strategies.
- Work with platforms and other stakeholders to deliver training to sellers.
- work with merchandiser for on-site pricing during campaigns and promotions.
- Actively analyse campaign and/or promotional opportunities on each marketplace.
- Assist with planning and executing shipments of stock on consignment or for forward deployment of stock.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
- Have 2 – 3 years experience in Marketing or operating stores on international e-commerce platforms such as Amazon
- Fluent in English
7. Product Marketing Executive
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, and marketing team.
- Managing the technical implementation of initiatives/work programs related to product communication and promotion in accordance with predetermined plans
- Coordinate with related parties, including with third parties, to ensure the smooth running of the ongoing project
- Monitor the implementation of initiatives in the Product Marketing department and provide input for improvement.
- Help provide data and analyze customer needs related to Bukalapak products
- Help collect and analyze other data related to product marketing strategies to be able to provide input to the product team and other business units
- Carry out other activities in accordance with the development and needs of the company
- Minimum 2+ years at E-commerce, startup, tech company or other relevant work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, or other related field
- Knowledge of business unit’s function and products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
Bukalapak always welcomed Indonesia’s great talent to comeback home and pursue their dream to giving back for millions of Indonesians. Since inception, Bukalapak has aimed to improve the economic growth of Indonesia. Using technology as a means of social impact, Bukalapak has created jobs, improved livelihoods of multiple people and helped nudge local SMEs. As the local grown business, we are seizing Indonesia’s potential, and Bukalapak has been the place for hundreds of Diaspora to comeback and gives back for Indonesia.
Let’s take a great chance by joining Bukalapak with our campaign #BukaJalanPulang for gaining your extensive knowledge in tech industry and to contribute to a greater good in Indonesia’s economic growth
Terms and Conditions
- All major fields of study are welcome to apply
- You’ll be contacted if there’s any position that qualified to you
MASIH ADA POSISI LOKER YANG LAIN CEK DAN LAMAR DISINI careers.bukalapak.com
*tetap pantau informasi terupdate lowongan kerja di lowkerku.com
Baca Juga : Tips Wawancara Kerja
Baca Juga : Tips Trik Ampuh Melamar Pekerjaan